O.Tsolmon: I did not teach his works and his speeches

A book “People’s support is more than official post” of ex-president N.Enkhbayar was inaugurated on Monday and N.Enkhbayar’s son E.Batshugar opened the book inauguration because ex-president is detained.

Our correspondent talked to N.Enkhbayar’s spouse O.Tsolmon during the book inauguration.

Q: Your husband is detained for corruption and official post misusing. What would you say about it?

A: I think my husband’s detain is repression of democratic society. People watched his arrest that police employees broke our door. It was difficult that during nighttime they rounded our apartment building. My husband said about fairness. I believe he would be soon released.

Q: Have you supported his political activity after president’s official duty?

A: I have not taken part in my husband’s work that he is a politician and ex-president. I went after him to some visits and ceremonial arrangements but not go side. I have not participated to his work and we have tried to be separately from political issues at home. He has not also told about his work at home. Certainly, sometimes we spoke about some problems and I asked about motives and decision ways. I did not teach his work and speeches.

Sometimes media informed wrong information about our family but we did not given significance to it. My husband wants to be a good father to our children. He is a common father who considers children’s education.

Q: Some people said that if N.Enkhbayar writes his books after the president’s office term, he would not be target of power holders. What would you say about it?

A: I don’t want to conclude the situation. He has said to write his books and live in tranquil. But his loyalty was more than work of and translator and researcher and writer, I think. He has to do more works at politics and he has chosen this way. I have not taken part in his party works and I have not previously paid visit to the party building. I want to support my husband’s work by my spirit. This is my position to my husband’s political life. I attended to his party building at the first time on Sunday after his book publication. I have always thanked to the party members who support my husband’s work.

Her last words were that she believes fairness victory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog